Developer - Umbraco (Contractor role)
Moriyama are looking for an Umbraco Developer and contractor to join our team for a one month contract in September with the possibility for extending the contract. We work with clients on Umbraco and other web projects across a variety of sectors.
Moriyama has a relaxed attitude but an understanding that deadlines need to be met.
The key requirements for this role are:
- A commitment to delivering real quality and value to our clients
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to troubleshoot Umbraco and ASP.NET problems
- Experience of Agile project methodologies
- Commercial ASP.NET and Umbraco experience
- Understanding of source control and continuous integration
- A true understanding of object oriented programming
Register your interest by sending an email to email@example.com
We don't use recruitment agencies. We ask that recruitment agencies do not call us - it will be a waste of your time and ours.