Umbraco Developer - .NET/HTML+CSS/Umbraco/SQL
We don't use recruitment agencies. We ask that recruitment agencies do not call us - it will be a waste of your time and ours.
Location: Remote (UK Based with current permission to live and work in the UK)
Moriyama is looking for a Umbraco Developer to join our team. We work with clients on web projects across a variety of sectors. We will consider exceptional candidates at any stage of their career.
The key requirements required for this role are.
- A commitment to delivering real quality and value to our clients
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Experience of Agile project methodologies
- Commercial .NET experience
- Understanding of source control and continuous integration
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Ability to architect high traffic web applications and produce associated documentation
- A proactive attitude to continuous improvement and personal development
- Ability to deliver small projects independently and without account and project management.
Those applying for this position will need to take our technical test. We may also ask to see examples of code and documentation that you've produced previously.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Strong .NET MVC experience using C#
- Strong HTML and CSS development skills (primarily using bootstrap)
- General HTML and CSS experience (without frameworks)
- SQL using Microsoft SQL server
- A strong understanding of using GIT for version control, and appropriate branching strategies for team projects
The following technical skills would be beneficial when applying for this role:
- Experience of developing websites using Umbraco
- .NET core experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Azure to build and deploy web applications
Among our wide and varied benefits are:
- Take the Umbraco certification courses - and become a certified master
- Opportunity to become certified in Azure fundamentals
- Remote working
- Controlled working hours – we 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. That's it.
- Generous allowance for workplace setup (desk/chair etc)
- Access to Microsoft development suite software and server software (premium editions)
- 25 days of annual leave each year
- Strong knowledge sharing workplace culture
We think that Moriyama is a fun place to work, we keep our technology and processes up to date, and automate the boring parts of a project so that our team can focus on the fun parts.
Salary and benefits are dependent on your experience.
If you feel that you'd be interested in working for Moriyama and are eligible to live and work in the UK then please get in touch for an initial conversation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org