We are a growing company and are currently actively recruiting in a number of roles. If you are interested in working for Moriyama please read through the content on this page and about what is it like to work here.
We also maintain a mailing list of contractors and freelancers who we will get in touch with when we need some extra help - or we have a project that we decide not to take on ourselves. Get in touch, to be added to this list.
Among our wide and varied benefits are:
- Take the Umbraco certification courses
- Additional one on one Umbraco training
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Controlled working hours
- A standing desk, both at home and in the office
- Access to Microsoft development suite software and server software
At Moriyama we believe in supporting individuals who enjoy their work and offer additional training opportunities around your career progression.
We also have a range of social activities throughout the year - this previously we have:
- Company trip to Umbraco CodeGarden in Denmark
- Attended champions league games
- Entered (but not yet won) a few pub quizzes
- Eaten in gourmet restaurants
We think that Moriyama is a fun place to work, we keep our technology and processes up to date, and automate the boring parts of a project so that our team can focus on the fun parts.
We don't use recruitment agencies. We ask that recruitment agencies do not call us - it will be a waste of your time and ours.